2/10/2005

Hopeless romantic

A hopeless romantic
but only somewhat.
Will I ever find you
you who are total?
I miss you
before I even know you
and I'm so completely
wrapped up in you
right now
wondering where you are
when I get to know you
and wondering how
I could love someone so much
before even knowing their name.
Sure, there's plenty of evidence
as to why it could be him.
But you smack me down
and tell me he'll never love me.
You tell me that I'm to young to know true love
and I'm to inexperienced to even be wondering
what he looks like.
Well guess what.
I'm
not
LISTENING!
Got it?
good.
I'm still waiting
and I'll wait
and wait
and wait
and wait
forever if I have too.
Just to know your name.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like it alot. Especially this:

"I miss you
before I even know you"

Good lines!

Someday...

I'll find the right words to say to you.