3/09/2006

Strange things that I didn't even notice bother me

I hate hate HATE
it when my legs are crossed
and people can see my socks.
What if one of them is a funny
color, or it doesn't match the other?
And I will despise you
if you wrinkle my newly made bed
by sitting on it. Please fix it
if you are going to mess it up.
I hate it when my t-shirt
is just barely too short and it
makes my torso look stunted.
It makes me look like a retard, that is what it does.
I get embarrassed for you
if you don't understand what I am talking about
because I use complex words.
But I wish I didn't have to make myself stupid
to be comprehended.
I think those germ-o-phobic people
are ridiculous.
Humans have been around for ten thousand years.
The germs are not going to kill you.
Not yet.
I guess I am pretty hypocritical
since I am sure everyone else
has bothersome issues
that they too could list.
Oh well.
Hypocrits bother me.

No comments:

Someday...

I'll find the right words to say to you.