11/14/2007

wunderlaand

It seems to me that life has gotten graudually more and more confusing in the past five days.
(Yes, I realize this is supposed to be a poetry blog. Sue me.)

I don't know what to do with myself, or my life, or decisions.
I just want to go back to the Art Museum and dream dreams again.
I'm scared.
Mighty scared.
I'm also excited and what could be.
I miss feeling that with him.

Is it a terrible thing to ask someone to help you fall in love with them again?

It seems to me that life never stops confusing you or scaring the hell out of you.
(Sorry I swore God. I didn't mean it cursingly.)

Lately my head has been filled of Paris and infinte possiblities.
Africa and dirt huts with needy people
-and I have the cure.

Empty books with pages waiting to be written
-just give me a chance to prove myself again.


I found myself again, this raging person that I forgot how much I missed.
But now that I found her, what do I do with it?
How do you break out of a settled life with out setting things off?
What if settling (not in the bad sense of the term) is an okay move at some point in your life?
-what point?


John Mayer is my best friend and lives inside my head.
I hope he never leaves.

No comments:

Someday...

I'll find the right words to say to you.